Put One of Michigan’s Top Commercial Brokers to Work for You
With a great deal of experience and enthusiasm for the commercial real estate industry, Paul founded Property Solutions with one goal in mind: to excel at providing client solutions. A creative thinker, he’s passionate about identifying the opportunities that help his clients succeed, and has gained widespread respect as a commercial real estate partner among clients ranging from entrepreneurs to corporate executives.
Paul’s clients count on him to deliver sound results for each assignment. Utilizing his broad-based business approach, market knowledge, and attention to detail, he’s an expert at managing every detail of a commercial real estate requirement, no matter the size or complexity.
Achieving a career total in excess of $100 million in real estate transaction value, Paul specializes in industrial and retail properties as well as large-tract land assemblages. His professional expertise includes property sales and leasing, bond-based financing, tax abatements, demographic profiles, vacant-land sales and development analyses.
Paul has been recognized throughout his career as one of Michigan’s top commercial brokers and leading performers, earning awards and accolades such as:
- Top Retail Broker in 2000
- Top Industrial Broker in 2003
- Co-Star Power Broker in 2003
- Earning the prestigious SIOR (Society of Office and Industrial Realtors) designation in 2006, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production, and ethics in the real estate industry.
- Named by Midwest Real Estate News among “Top 40 Over Forty” for excellence in commercial real estate (2007)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker / Associate Broker
- National Association of Realtors
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Course Study
- B.S. in Business, Ferris University
- Cleary University, Member of Board of Trustees